6.8.10

Dream synopsis #1

I had a dream I was being poisoned. I must have been a sort of Juliet in my dream, because it was all part of a plan that I was being poisoned. I was going to be saved at the last minute, and escape. But I had to drink the poison first.

So I drank and drank the poison, trusting the plan. But then I began to feel strange, heavy and sleepy. (It is strange to feel sleepy in a dream.) And I knew that the poison was working, and I became afraid. I went to all the people in my dream, even the ones who weren't involved in the secret plot of my pretend poisoning, and told them I could feel myself dying. I told them I was afraid to die. They all assured me it would be alright, that my dying would not happen: it wasn't a part of the plan.

But I could feel that I was dying, from the poison. It was very lonely. I was very frightened. I couldn't find anyone who would believe that the plan had failed. I woke up before I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment