skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I feel a leaning,
as over an abyss
23.11.10
This.
There has never been any question but this.
We have never cared about anything but this.
Not since it first came to our attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(15)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(67)
►
December
(5)
▼
November
(31)
I do not like about myself
I like about myself that I like about myself
I like about myself
Ful[l]
Very often
Anecdote #4
The world is almost only made
This.
Fragment #1
All exact knowledge
Magi, Gifts of (Various)
Smallest Bells
I become quite alert when the hostess comes by
Juices: Beet, Human
A Book He is Reading
He is annoyed.
She Should Have Been Born in the 19th Century, Since
Who I Am Like
The Moral
Generations
Herd of Doves
Disappointment is a Universal Emotion.
A Roomful of Chairs
Vignette #2
While we talked in the dark,
Insecurities, Two
Insecurities, One
Vignette #1
Anecdote #3
So much have I loved you
I did not admire his other hand --
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
2009
(7)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
About Me
amy katherine
I do this for fun. Sometimes, for joy.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment